This pineapple salsa recipe is a quick and easy flavour bomb which makes the perfect accompanment for tacos, fish dishes or just on it's own.
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
Keyword: mexican, pineapple salsa, salsa
Servings: 4 serves
- 1 1/2 cup pineapple, skin removed, diced
- 2 jalapeno chilli, finely diced
- 2 ripe tomatoes, finely diced
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced
- 1/2 bunch coriander, finely sliced
- 1 lime, zest and segmented
- 1 clove garlic, minced, optional
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
Combine pineapple, jalapeno, tomatoes, red onion, coriander and lime zest in a serving bowl.
In a separate bowl mix together olive oil, lime segments, salt and pepper.
Add dressing to the other ingredients and using clean hands give everything a gentle massage to help release the natural flavours and juices. Set aside and chill until ready to serve